domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Activities about Simple Past Tense


Put the following sentences into negative form using simple past tense

  1. she felt so tired today
  2. we did some maths exercises
  3. they won two golden medals in that competition
  4. he came to my class very early in the morning
  5. Chaplin was a very good actor

Complete sentences with the correct simple past tense:

  1. my mother................... (Have) a good sense of humour
  2. we...............................  (Be) at the new mall in Santiago
  3. he................................. (Find) some interesting things to do
  4. his father...................... (Send) me his new English project
  5. they.............................(Learn) how to multiple and rest
  6. you............................... (Go) to that metal hard rock concert
  7. does he……………….. (Leave) the town today?
Put the following sentences into negative form in simple past tense

  1. her sister plays tennis and also rugby
  2. Mr. Harris writes me a nice poem of love
  3. I do my homework by my own
  4. you get a very good result in the last English test
  5. he gives me a beautiful gift for my birthday
Fill the sentences with the verbs in the chart in simple past tense


DRINK – TALK – DO – TELL – EAT – HAVE - KNOW

  1. We .......... exercise together  
  2. James didn’t…….enough time
  3. Did she… only orange juice? 
  4. Lindsay……….. me a secret
  5. Did you……… the answer to this question?
  6. Did Peter…….. about  me?
  7. He...........a piece of cake   

No hay comentarios: